Rollie Eggmaster Automatic Electric Vertical/Egg Sandwich, Egg Rolls, Omelets, Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Egg Maker. Do you like to eat fried eggs? Drink your favorite egg in a new way using Egg Master today !!
Easy, Healthy & Fast Egg Cooker
Can cook eggs, omelet rolls, frittatas, and other foods making it a great companion for breakfast or healthy snacks for the whole family.
Rollie cooks healthy and delicious eggs With Not Fat or Oil, No Shells To Peel, no boiling water
Easy to use and clean with a durable non-stick cooking chamber
Each unit comes with a cleaning brush, 5 wooden skewers, food packaging accessory, and a user manual with 25 recipes
Before the first use, remove all packaging and clean the cooking chamber as specified in the CLEANING section.
DO NOT SUBMERGE APPLIANCE IN LIQUID
- Place the Rollie Eggmaster on a flat heat-resistant surface and plug the appliance into an electrical wall outlet. The red power light will turn on, indicating that the appliance is on and operational.
- Allow the appliance to heat until the green light turns on, indicating the device is ready to be used.
- Once the green light turns on and the appliance is ready to use, hold the unit horizontally and spray non-stick 0% fat cooking spray (about 2 short sprays are recommended) into the cooking chamber, then place the unit upright.
Crack open no more than 1 to 2 large eggs directly into the cooking chamber.
- For fully cooked eggs, cook for approximately 7-8 minutes at which time the food should rise upward, otherwise you may pour out the eggs.
- For softer eggs, pour out eggs from the cooking chamber after cooking for about 5-6 minutes.